- 12 slices cibatta or pana de casa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 4 vine ripened tomatoes, peeled,
- deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 Spanish onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons torn basil leaves
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ tsp read wine vinegar
- Cracked pepper to taste
1. Heat char-grill. Brush bread with oil and grill on both sides until browned. Rub bread with cut side of the garlic
2. In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, basil and sea salt, mix briefly. Top the 12 slices of bread with this mixture.
3. Combine olive oil, mustard, vinegar and cracked pepper in a small bowl, mix well to combine and drizzle over bruschetta.
4. Serve immediately